Hope Foundation offers various volunteering opportunities to individuals throughout the year. Anyone can join our team of social workers. You don’t need any special qualification but a kind heart. We strongly believe that everyone should contribute to make this world a better place to live in and charity is good.
Our team of social workers comprises of website maintenance staff and field workers. You can volunteer by doing work for the NGO’s website or join its several campaigns and get involved in field-work. We organize regular health check-ups in slums, run a library, manufacture sanitary napkins etc. We need more people who have website related skills. HOPE Foundation is currently looking for website designers, website developers, SEO experts, marketing executives, content writers etc. We also need people who can help us to organize campaigns or can be available for field-work.
Whether you are a college student, an entrepreneur, a housewife or a service person, you can contribute. You can do work from home or also join us in field-work. You can work as a full time social worker with us or also choose to devote just 3 hours every week. A small help from you can bring smiles on thousand faces.
HOPE Foundation is a non- profit organization. People who work with us have strong human values and are very compassionate. They are driven by the idea that helping other living beings brings one closer to Almighty. It not only generates good karma but also gives a lot of peace of mind. The NGO does not offer any salaries to anyone. All the social workers derive happiness in it that they get the opportunity to help someone in need every day. They cherish it that they are part of HOPE Foundation.
How to become part of NGO’s team or campaigns?
- Tell your friends, working in the NGO that you are interested in joining the NGO.
- Provide details on the Contact Us page of NGO’s website.
- Leave a message on NGO’s Facebook page.
- Contact the NGO via email or phone call.
Be an Intern
Internship program from Hope Foundation is a golden opportunity for social learning and self-development. It is our privilege to provide you guys this internship program. Students can learn, and earn work experience by participating in the program. Interning in a field of choice will stand out on your resume and help you with your job search after graduation. Agencies, which host interns with us are always delighted as they benefit from the contributions of creative and innovative students. Participating interns gain on-the-job training that integrates education, career development and public service.
Applying for Internship
Internship opportunities are offered across India. There is no good or bad time to apply but there is a selection process.
- Mail us your resume, duration (no. of weeks) and location for your internship at email@example.com OR apply through below provided link.
- Minimum duration for internship at Hope Foundation is two month.
- 3 phased selection Process : Write to us expressing clearly Why Hope Foundation. To know more about Hope Foundation visit on our social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or www.hopefoundationindia.org .
- You will be asked to answer 3 key questions. (We value honesty and mindfulness, so we encourage you to answer these questions as honestly and mindfully as possible!)
- We will talk to the Selected applicants through a skype / telephone call.
- People selected in the second round will be asked to share a task and an action plan to take up during your internship.
No stipend is paid for internship at Hope Foundation.
Work from Home
We strongly belief that ‘Charity begins at home‘ that means that we must first look after those who are closest to us and then go out to help them, therefore ‘Work-from-home’ is encouraged.
Hope Foundation works mainly in education and health sector for people in need. Its motives for providing internship or starting internship program are very humanitarian. The NGO wants to make younger generation more aware of the current problems faced by our society. It wants young people to know that so many people are living their life in worst conditions possible. NGO wants to provide a platform where interns can provide contribution for the betterment of society.